Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fred's in Arizona

I heard from Fred today and he and Lynette finally made it to Arizona. They will be in Bakersfield, CA tonight. Today is day three of their travels and after the snow storm they encountered yesterday in New Mexico, the equally beautiful landscape of Arizona has welcomed them with open arms.

This is the first post of Hiya California. I decided to start a blog for friends and family to keep up with the happenings of our new journey. I intend for this to be a great way to share pictures, recommend wines from the area, and of course, being the foodies that we are, share in our food adventures, too!

Thanks for visiting and see you again soon!

Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Fred,
    I have been wondering where you were in your travels. So kuddos to Crystal for starting this blog. I am sure you are feeling quite buzzed from your travels by now and are ready to see the California horizon.
    Crystal is making an awesome dinner tonight for us-we will miss you! Be assured that we will lift our Sangeria glasses to toast you.
    Talk to you soon.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Big Brother,

    I'm so excited for you and Crystal! I think you are going to love California and we can't wait to come and visit. Drive safely and we will see you soon.

    Crystal,

    This blog is a great idea...well done!

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal,

    Nice job on the blog. I will definitely be following along from way on the other side of the Atlantic. By the way, you do realize that "hiya" is a very British thing to say, don't you?

    Jiggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny Jiggy! I thought it was a Midwest thing to say. Thank you for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete